This Dip is AMAZING! Cheesy, Beefy and packed with so much delicious flavor!
· ½ lb.(225g) ground beef
· 1 cup chopped onion
· 16 oz. (450g) cream cheese, softened
· ½ cup mayo
· ¼ cup ketchup
· ½ cup cooked and chopped bacon
· 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
· 1 teaspoon salt
· Sesame Seeds for sprinkling
1. Cook onion and ground beef together in a medium skillet until ground beef is cooked completely. Drain off any excess grease and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese may, ketchup, bacon, cheddar cheese and salt. stir until well combined.
3. Stir in ground beef mixture.
4. Pour into an 8x8 pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
5. Sprinkle some Sesame Seeds over the top prior to serving for a fun cheeseburger look!
Recipe compliments of chef-in-training