A cream cheese ball with crushed pineapple, green onions, and bell pepper. This is such a crowd pleaser.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- ¼ cup finely chopped green and red bell pepper
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients (only 1 cup of the pecans) together until well combined. Shape into a ball. Place the remaining 1 cup of pecans on a plate and roll the ball in the pecans covering well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers: wheat thins, Ritz, or Triscuits work well.
Source: www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com (from my friend Alice Isom who was given it at her bridal shower).